Category: Used Machine
Machine marked as a second hand or previously used machine
Submitted by susan on Tue, 09/11/2010 - 12:51pm
Lincoln Powerwave STT II
- MIG welder
- Three Phase
- STT Technology for superior bead shape and low welding costs.
- Runs a wide range of wire and gas
- 200A / 28V at 100% duty cycle
- 225A / 29V at 60% duty cycle
- Comes with Powerfeed 10 wirefeeder and mig gun.
- Set up with PDL 36 series plug
- Come with stand
- Very good condition.
Please note- above picture is of a new unit only.
Submitted by susan on Tue, 18/05/2010 - 2:57pm
Submitted by susan on Tue, 18/05/2010 - 1:07pm
Lincoln LT-56 Subarc welder
- AC/DC tandem arc submerged arc welder.
- Solid state controls similar to an LT7.
- Runs 3/32 to 3/16 wire sizes.
- Rated 1500a on AC and DC, 6 - 100 inches per minute, 4 inch vertical adjustment, 2 inch horizontal adjustment.
- Flux capacity 30 pound
- Joint versatility- can do Horizontal fillets, lap joints, butt welds, or flat fillet joints.
- Interchangeable parts with NA3, NA4, or LT7
- Lockable adjustment.
- Dimensions 1.16 x 0.44 x 1.37m x 170 kg
Submitted by susan on Thu, 11/03/2010 - 8:54am
Submitted by susan on Tue, 12/01/2010 - 2:35pm
Submitted by susan on Tue, 17/11/2009 - 11:57am
Submitted by susan on Tue, 10/02/2009 - 2:25pm